Saturday, November 3, 2007

My new favorite music source lets you stream "stations" of music - pick an artist, and it will check what other artists people are playing along with that artist, and it will send you music by these people pretty much indefinitely. (See below, a few posts ago, for some samples. Go ahead. Do it.)

I've had that spinning today for over twelve hours, though I've not been in the room with it the whole time. I chose an artist I consider background, atmospheric, as a starting point. By and large, the music hasn't disappointed.

However... All good things feel the strain when taken too far.

I realized a few minutes ago I was listening to "If You're Happy And You Know It."

The saddest part? I was stomping my feet when I did...

"If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet!"

Stomp, stomp.

Wait, what?

I think I might be a little too open-minded now.

No comments: