Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Important equipment tip, which may be of interest to some of you:

Maybe I was just a little overenthusiastic about having the opportunity again, or maybe I just should have been more attentive to what was happening, or whatever. But I finally get back to the office, have a little quality time with the laptop for the first time in a while...

I broke the clit mouse on the damn thing.

I was just doing the usual stuff, I swear, but this time I rubbed the tip right off.

In retrospect, it's amazing how many hours it lasted, and it turned out to be simple enough to correct, but it's a little embarrassing, ya know? I had to look up the right name for the thing on the internet before I could go ask for help.

Don't know how many of the rest of you do that kind of thing, but hey, be safe out there, just be aware, don't freak out if it happens to you. I'm assured it happens to everyone eventually.

No comments: