Monday, March 3, 2008

"They're still the best thing out there. I don't see why everyone isn't using them, though maybe they would have to change that one name."

So saith the bride, while preparing my son's latest reading assignment. While her arguments convinced me of the reader's virtues, I pointed out that nobody wants to have the press conference where they announce the name change. She agreed, and said that it would kind of be a shame if they did, and showed me a convincing argument for that as well.



I'll let y'all make your own jokes here.

Me, I'm not touchin' it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, you're not gonna touch...

oh, nevermind. heh.

Frank Charlemagne said...

See, now I can't even make a joke about the joke being the joke without feeling I've become, in some vague and immeasurable way, less manly.

I kinda dicked myself with this one.